Have you ever had an important delivery go missing from your doorstep in Elizabethtown? One way to discourage this theft is by implementing a video doorbell. These multi-faceted components are now an essential part of home security for various reasons. Not only do they provide a perspective of the area in front of your door, they give you the chance to communicate with guests and give you quick access through your mobile security app. Would you like the chance to look over a live video feed straight from your phone or [receive an instant alert if an individual arrives?
Explore how a video doorbell works and see how it can help you.
Will A Video Doorbell Need To Be Connected Via Wiring?
When considering video doorbells in Elizabethtown you have options. In many cases, you will wire it to your existing doorbell. Another possibility is to utilize a completely wireless, battery-powered model. Installing is generally easy and these impressive security tools are compatible with virtually any style of house. With that being said, if you would rather not deal with drills, screws, wiring, and mounting hardware, choosing to have your video doorbell set up as part of your security package is the right way to go. Actually, when you go with a pro installation, your equipment will be secured correctly and assimilated perfectly into your full-featured security system.
How Will A Video Doorbell Serve Me?
You may find it surprising but your main doorway is still the most frequented point of entry for burglars. This is part of the reason why video doorbells in Elizabethtown have increased in demand. When you add in the truth that residential deliveries have grown at an incredible rate, it makes it even more important to keep an eye on your front porch. Here are some of the nice advantages of these popular components:
- An encompassing view: You’ll have the ability to glimpse more than merely a limited space before your entrance as ADT video doorbells offer 180° wide-angle viewing and head-to-toe views so you may detect those boxes sitting by your door.
- Picture-perfect visuals: Is there a reason to use video if the feed is difficult to make out? ADT cameras provide crystal-clear, HD quality. These doorbells can even differentiate between animals, people, and packages.
- Access from anywhere: One of the leading benefits is remote access as you are able to review live video and recorded video right from your mobile device.
- Instantaneous alerts: Would you like to know if your package was dropped off? Integrated video doorbells will notify you when activity is detected on your porch.
- 2-way talk: Not only can you see people, you may talk to them too. You can ask why an individual is there without even going to the door. If you want to let them in, you can employ the ADT Control app to turn off your alarm and unlock your doors.
- Night vision capability: Your video doorbell keeps you protected during the night using infrared technology. Enjoy clear streams regardless of what time it is.
- Excels under weather extremes: Able to withstand snow, rain, and humidity, ADT video doorbells will also function in temperature extremes, from 122° to -4° Fahrenheit.
- Works with your smart speaker: Send the doorbell chime directly through your smart speaker, or utilize the speaker for the bi-directional audio feature.
Get A Video Doorbell in Elizabethtown With Your Home Security Installation
Explore what’s new in Elizabethtown home security systems by speaking with the professionals at Secure24 Alarm Systems. Our video doorbells give you security and access like you’ve never had until now. Contact us at (270) 262-4315 to get started on your full-featured package.