Find Leaks Quickly With A Elizabethtown Flood Detector & Prevent Damages from Standing Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Monitored Elizabethtown Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause significant water damage within your home. Unfortunately, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can cause extensive destruction if not addressed quickly.
However, when you add a Elizabethtown monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The easy-to-install wireless system alerts you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a notification to your cell phone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when the flood sensor is triggered.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Elizabethtown?
You never want to go down the steps to find that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Elizabethtown flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system discerns flowing water instead of humidity -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a long battery life of 4 years. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. When your Elizabethtown flood detector finds a water issue, it will deliver an instant notification to your mobile device.
- 24-7 monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will quickly contact you and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Elizabethtown Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but critical when you’re not there. With a monitored Elizabethtown flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your mobile device when flowing water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Raise temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your camera system to find points of entry and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and other devices like CO detectors and smoke alarms are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll guide you to the perfect package to fit your needs. Make the call to (270) 262-4315 today or send in the online form for your free quote.