As you may already realize, the likeliest places for home invasions are your front entryway and first-floor windows. With this in mind, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors continue to be critical tools for home security installations in Elizabethtown. Even though the technology has been utilized for years, you might be amazed at what current sensors have the ability to do.
How Do Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, no matter if you’re getting a straightforward, simple configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with indoor and outdoor cameras and automation. Installation is also included so you don’t have to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to fret about your equipment being attached correctly.
Every device has two magnetic contacts. One piece is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected directly to the door or window. You close your door or window and the matching contacts connect together seamlessly. When the system is engaged and an entry point is forced open, the magnetic contacts move apart and the alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these advanced devices are able to do much more than merely set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Elizabethtown
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide a range of perks, such as the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trip your high-pitched siren whenever a window or door opens with the system armed.
- Instant alerts: Want to know what’s happening at your property when you’re at work or on vacation? You can obtain immediate notifications right to your smartphone whenever a component is tripped.
- 24-hour monitoring: Not only will you be alerted, your 24-7 monitoring agents will receive a warning too. Your home will be protected, no matter where you are.
- Home automation possibilities: Set your security components to operate together. You may have your entry lights turn on or direct a camera to record if a door or window sensor is set off. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll have the chance to catch sight of who activated the sensor initially.
- Design appeal: You’ll barely be able to tell the sensors are even there. They utilize a slim design that harmonizes with any interior. You can even find fully recessed options that are concealed from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired components based on the type of installation you want. Regardless, your home will be better defended.
More versatile than ever before, window and door sensors in Elizabethtown can be expertly incorporated into your comprehensive home security system.
Request Your Modern Home Security System In Elizabethtown
Would you like to get modern window and door alarm sensors in Elizabethtown that enhance your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to find out what we can do for you, call (270) 262-4315 or submit the easy form on this page.